Having chosen to swallow the red pill...

Monday, June 26, 2006

Notes from a Dad at home

Note to self: Apple doesn't go well in a fruit purée as once it has been blended, it quickly goes brown.

Yesterday I took my premiere swim in the ocean. I had hoped that the sun we have had over the past few weeks had warmed it, but it had not. It was 12 degrees and for a few seconds I forgot how to breathe! I swam around until I was suitably numb and then climbed out feeling exhilarated. I don't know if it was because of the effect of the cold water on my body and brain, or the fact that now the first ocean swim of the season is over, the water can, hopefully, only get warmer from here.

I have finally got round to re-writing the profile for this blog and you can now read the new version in the 'About Me' section in the right hand column of this page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home